Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Inking my fingers to the bone

Occassionally, I take a hiatus from certain activity then come out with a blustery storm of news.

When I focus, as introverts often do, I bury myself quite deep until I get one project complete. In this case, it's been a deluge of contacting those manufacturers for licensing. Last week, I got a nibble and hence, had to pull together almost 75 images for review. Realizing I had only a few images of one series that wasn't quite up to par, I pulled an all-nighter to get (sketch, ink, scan, & upload to layout) the images I wanted to complete the series.

A day later, I earned the well-deserved headcold as a reward. Where's my MIL's chicken soup when we need it? Bleck. I feel like crap.

The overnight package was delivered as promised. Now, I sit and wait. Actively wait. But first, take it easy for the next couple of days to let my body catch up.

No comments: