Sunday, December 09, 2007

Studio Weekend Update

After returning from visiting a few artist studios on First Friday, we returned home to have a TinMan Marathon. Having not seen it during it's original air-date -we were recouperating from Boylan- it was a fun mini-series. I think I liked it better than the original -the fun animals and pretty gingham dress cloaking the dark and sinister scared the Hell out of me when I was a kid. At least this remake began dark and gritty -no false expectations there; I also love Alan Cumming & Zooey Deschanel.

Meanwhile, we're experimenting with a few items here in the studio, but you'll have to wait... it's yet another surprise to be revealed after the New Year. Watch for WinterIce.

If you want to get in the mood with a little Rosemary Clooney, listen to this abbreviated arrangement of "T'was the Night Before Christmas" -a song that was recorded decades ago that I remember as a kid. I picked mine up from iTunes.

No comments: