Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Studio Report: Site Updates + Chat with Me!

Google has crafted a new tool: the Chat Box.

I discovered this box on an artist's site that I stalk (I'm benign, I promise!) and thought it was a very good way of keeping in touch with my clients who want instant info from me about my products and services.

Immediately, I found a way to create my own and installed it on my blog a week ago and now on my site on the collections and care page.

Status & Messages
I will do my best to change the status when I leave the studio so that you'll know my whereabouts. One can also leave a message and I'll find it in a new tab upon my return -so do make sure to leave your name and brief message so that I can be prepared to answer your queries effectively.

Additionally, I've updated a few pages on CalligraphyPets to make finding my products a bit easier. Namely, the collections page has been further enhanced with dropdown navigation and more imagery in cleaner subsections. I will be uploading new art and updating the care page as soon as I can.

I hope this helps you in your explorations and purchases. Feel free to chat with me if you find something awry.

No comments: