Saturday, August 25, 2007

Home Away From Home: IndiePublic



I've been remiss in telling you all that recently I discovered IndiePublic -a great place to hang with other like-minded creatives. This community is different than MySpace or FaceBook or neatly categorized groups such as 'Illustrators' or 'Polymer Clay' or 'Ceramic Dolls' -not that there's anything wrong with that.

However, if I'm expanding my porfolio beyond pen & ink -and those of you who know me and my penchant for getting my hands dirty- it's a great envirnoment to be among new friends and learn.

So, I've been busy just cruising through other creative pages and learning IP's technology to craft my personal space -this is why I've been delinquent. My Creative Space can be found here.

Oh, and IP does have subgroups to join (for free) for those of you who feel you must be niched. I belong to at least 5. ;)

No comments: