Monday, February 11, 2008

Color Me... Gold

Sometimes, an artist just has to say, "Screw it. I'm not doing any more admin today. I'm painting!"

What really needs to happen is that my records need to march in orderly fashion to the CPA...

We're trying to have fun getting our hands dirty this weekend, I've uploaded more WinterIce pendants for your preview, although I've got a few more to upload.

Oh how I crave an assistant to help me when all I really need to do is create.

Andrew's having fun spraining his fingers because he decided it would be more fun to fall into the boxes near the lawn mower that got blown about due to the Sunday's fierce winds. (No, he's all right and he didn't lose any fingers -the mower was not on, Madam.)


Color Me Gold
I just found a silly color personality analysis on Jeanne's site that reveals my true self. If you're wondering, here I am in a nutshell:

Your dominant hues are red and green, so you're definitely not afraid to get in and stir things up. You have no time for most people's concerns, you'd rather analyze with your head than be held back by some random "gut feeling".

Your saturation level is very high - you are all about getting things done. The world may think you work too hard but you have a lot to show for it, and it keeps you going. You shouldn't be afraid to lead people, because if you're doing it, it'll be done right.

Your outlook on life is very bright. You are sunny and optimistic about life and others find it very encouraging, but remember to tone it down if you sense irritation.
No wonder we get along so well.

Meanwhile, when you're signing up for my Valentine's Giveaway, you should head over to Natasha's Art Candy and sign up for her Valentine Giveaway! There might be a bouquet of flowers in it for you...

2 comments:

Jeanne Rhea said...

Interesting! If we were not 15+ years apart, we could be twins. hehe

Most of the analysis is correct about me---although I do go with my gut feeling very frequently and think it works well when I do.

CREATIVEGoddess said...

Yellow twin powers -ACTIVATE!!!