Friday, February 01, 2008

Studio News: Licensed with Thirstystone!

We've got an announcement for all you wine lovers out there... we've launched a partnership with Thirstystone, a manufacturer of fine coasters this year. Thirstystone has uncorked 2 collections from us: Wine and Paisley!



Thirstystone Wine Coasters

I like the way the new wine series looks, I may just have to use them as wall decor!!



Thirstystone Paisley Coasters

I like the way the paisley beckons for a glass of homemade lemonade.

More on the press release.

2 comments:

Jeanne Rhea said...

I have always liked paisley in moderation---but in our lifetimes it went overboard a little---remember 60s, 80s and early 90s? Your paisley design should do well on coasters. It is a design that is not what one would expect on a coaster and it should work well. I hope they keep the colors! Congratulations.

CREATIVEGoddess said...

Thanks! After several colorway experiments, they settled with this.

Paisley was introduced in the 60s and I'm not surprised that John Lennon even had his Rolls Royce painted with it!