Sunday, September 30, 2007

Weekend Update

What a gorgeous weekend!

Our plan was/is to hit the Parade of Homes as we love to see the builder's solutions to the ever evolving tech-in-home issues -alas, I'm still in the studio designing paisley. Fortunately, PoH runs thru next week as well.

Dropped off my application to the annual Boylan Heights Art Walk that's held first weekend in December. This will be my 4th year (*I think*) but unfortunately, they continue to jack up the entrance fee. Honestly, I may have to drop out next year if their plan is to increase by 23% annually.

I had to check the Farmer's Almanac long-range forecast for December but to no avail, the immediate outlook runs only thru the end of October. Although, the regional forecast is published and oh boy! it looks miserable for the SE -cold and wet.Yee -haw. In the past, I used to rely on the FA exclusively because they were so spot on, but due to warming, I just can't bet on it anymore. However, I did find entertaining the Best Days activities calendar. Looks like I missed the best day for retarding my hair growth; ostensibly it was cut on the day where I wanted to increase hair growth -guess I'll be visiting Robin for another trim soon.

Meanwhile, my MAndrew continues to wow me in the kitchen. He found swordfish on sale and cooked up a mean batch of Swordfish Kabobs. Oh! and were they delectable!!

No comments: