Thursday, September 27, 2007

Business Is Human: Relationships Power Your Growth

You've read my entries (here and here) on Keith Ferrazzi's "Never Eat Alone."

Last week, I participated in a Webcast based on Keith's book: Business Is Human: Relationships Power Your Growth, hosted by the AMA (American Marketing Association).

In this Webcast, Keith shares powerful advice and tips to amplify your personal and professional relationships. The key secrets show you how to enable everyone in your personal and professional life to win. He illustrates the generosity pyramid, outlines personal destructive behaviors, and defines the 7 stages to relationship building. Essentially, he empowers one to get out of one's own way -I know I have found great benefit.

It didn't occur to me to alert you the Webcast -for that I apologize. However, good news afoot: the AMA has posted the Webcast is now available for you to enjoy at your leisure as are the slides. You'll have to register with the AMA, but it's free.

Go here: Business Is Human: Relationships Power Your Growth

No comments: