Wednesday, November 02, 2005

But you can sleep at night.

I found it! I was looking for an address to send my 4 Humors of Political Horror to Jon Stewart & the Daily Show team and accidentally came across his guest appearance on Crossfire.

If you never saw the clip, it's here: http://mediamatters.org/items/200410160003
I love it. Absolutely love it.

BTW, I can't seem to find the address (snail or email) to the Daily Show. Does anyone have it or a better way than the front door thru Comedy Central?

Thanks!

2 comments:

Jeanne Rhea said...

A good one! I had to sign up for Media Matters and then do a search for Jon Stewart and Crossfire to find it. That brought up the only one. The link would not work for me. Hope you find an email link to Jon! You can't let this one go by without trying.

CREATIVEGoddess said...

It's been fixed!