Thursday, April 06, 2006

Googling & Kaboodling

I recently discovered this online tool quite by accident last week. I don't even remember how I found it, now. It's pretty sweet as it takes 'bookmarks' to a new level.

http://www.kaboodle.com/

The tutorials are quite simple and easy to follow. It allows you to snag a URL (+select a specific image as a designated avatar) into a self-made Web page and organize it with tag words. Kaboodle creates 2 *public* default lists:

-ecstewart's shoppinglist
-ecstewart's wishlist

One can also create private categories should you want to gather info for a special project. One can also *invite* friends to private pages for online collaboration.

Hope this works for you.

1 comment:

Jeanne Rhea said...

What a great link! How on earth did you find that? I will have to make a link to your blog so others can see this. Lots of good uses. I bet Vince would love it, too.