Saturday, March 17, 2007

Bring Out Your... Snot

I've just discovered that Kleenex has created a personal design opportunity for you. If you're anything like me, you dicker over daisies versus butterflies versus 'there-must-be-something-else-on-the-shelf-that-I-can buy' on a tissue box. Your toes stretch to help your hands reach the back of the shelf as you toss one box aside for another and your armpit scrapes against the metal shelf.

"Nuts, maybe I'll just go for color and not worry about the motif, I shouldn't be so picky over a tissue box, anyway! Must be my neuroses kicking in again," you mutter to yourself as you finally toss in one or two into the cart.


Well, bring out your snot and feed that neuroses as much as you want. Kleenex is offering a personalized opportunity to comfort your nose as well as your desktop.
Kleenex

No comments: