Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Halloween Vote

My question to y'all... Since I'm the creator of CalligraphyPets and have expanded my calligraphic line art under ECStewart Collections, would you be interested in:

  • Halloween Greeting Cards that include Cats, Bats, Pumpkins & Witches
  • Postcards of all
  • Postcards & Stamps
  • Virtual Postcards
  • Other _____________
Tell me your vote as this is the first time I am personally deviating from my actually CalligraphyPets line into my absolute favorite holiday.

Vote now!

1 comment:

Jeanne Rhea said...

I esp. like Halloween cards and postcards. I don't think I am into Halloween virtual cards. I've had plenty of scares from the card that draws you in with some innocent sounding stuff and then does the "boo" that nearly gives me a heart attack. ;) You could do a great Halloween card!