Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Celebrate Tax Day: Free Shipping


We're all a bit weary from preparing our taxes and need a little relief where ever we can get it. So! I've decided that in light of the little money we may or may not be getting back from the government, that you deserve a treat: free shipping -until June 1st (on select items).

Please give me a few days to go back into the pages and modify the code to give you that free shipping option. Otherwise, I will refund the money to you should you decide you need something now.

A Heads Up: I will be away from the studio from Thursday, April 24 - Wednesday, April 30th. Please be patient as it's only me attending every function of the studio, coding and shipping are just a part of it. Thanks!

1 comment:

Jeanne Rhea said...

Just where are you going? No need to answer here. You are so good at calligraphy animals! Amazing.