Wednesday, November 07, 2007

iTouch, iWant


iWant!
iWant! iWant! iWant!

Andrew insisted on visiting the Apple Store when we strolled out today for his birthday. Ohhhh, he shouldn't have done that.

I've been pretty darn good about keeping my expenses in check the past few years -picking up only what I need for the office and maintaining my frugality.

Not today.

While the iPhone tickled my fancy, it has two major flaws:

1) a phone (silly, I know) and
2) the carrier

I already have a phone and don't use half the amenities on it and I moved from Cingular for a reason. So, naturally, I immediately dismissed the idea of hopping on the wagon.

Today is different.

This iTouch is everything minus the phone. Wi-Fi enabled, this allows me to check out out a company on the fly wherever I am; this capability is a must when I'm out and about town.

iWant this. iWant it baaaaad.

*********
Update: I was listening to 'Fred' on XMRadio today and heard the song by OMD, "If you leave" and thought the chorus lyrics would be a perfect fit for an iTouch jingle.

I touch you once, I touch you twice
I won't let go at any price
I need you now like I need you then...

Wonder if I can get royalties for the mere suggestion?

****
UPDATE: iGot! Read how!

No comments: