Monday, January 07, 2008

Home at Last

We're home and ready to open shop -so feel free to resume making purchases for the new year and please stay tuned for upcoming exciting new projects.

Meanwhile, I'm also making updates to our blog entries that may include add'l photos or even new blog entries that sneak in between ones already posted. You might ask yourself, "Hey! Where did that come from? I don't recall..." Well, I'm not playing with your head, just made a few bookmarks and left them in draft mode until I could get to them.

I've just uploaded a myriad of photos in these posts:
Infamous London Fog
Christmas Eve
Christmas Day
Edinburgh: Dungeon Exploration

If you want to see London at Christmas time, now is a good time.

Somebody's happy we're home...



Details Forthcoming.

No comments: