Thursday, January 10, 2008

Thor Thursday

Did you know that Thursday is named in honor of he god Thor? Makes sense because I'm feeling the hammer of the mighty God of Thunder right now in the form of a bloody head cold and on a Thursday. Co-inky-dink? I think not.

Yup, our trip finally caught up with me. From freezing temperatures (I'm not going to bother to calculate Celsius to Fahrenheit -nop, not gonna do it) to a warm and balmy climate... I just want to go back to bed and hide, but I've got product to ship. Bleck.

CalligraphyPets Web Site Updates
For those of you cruising thru my Web site, I'm making some updates that requires some reformatting of the page. Should you find any anomalies, I'd love it if you could send me a note -there might be a small token of appreciation coming your way. Give me a few days to upload all of the pages then add a few more days to bestow this infectious varlot a host.

Meanwhile, I'm updating entries and adding a few. Here's one:
Edinburgh: Hats Off to Compliments

No comments: