Monday, January 14, 2008

Weekend Update

Our first weekend together as honeymooners and we were sick. Never together of course, we alternated our ickiness back and forth -just like the social disease. Fun Fun Fun.

Between our altered states, I worked like a mad woman to get phase 1 of shipping product and the updates completed on my Web site. Do let me know if you find anomolies, Andrew's collapsed on the bon bon couch watching reruns of Dirty Jobs and won't be doing any testing any time soon.

What's On Your Mind?
If you've purchased, received as a gift, or even won an item from ECStewart Collections or CalligraphyPets, I'd love to know your thoughts. You can add your comment to this post or send me a private note to creativegoddess@ecstewart.com. We've got some surprises in the works and your ideas keep us going. So, bring 'em on!!

If you're not privy to any of the above, take a look at this new adaptation of the alphabet, skinned style.

Photo: Dragon on Munich Building

2 comments:

Madam said...

Oh! I find that alphabet not only gross but it looks SOOO painful! Granted last night Discovery health not only showed a man with totally elastic skin as well as a real life Mexican "wolfman" Couldn't watch - they were both so sad!!
I love your dragon - It's really stunning!!! How do we get it as "wallpaper"?

CREATIVEGoddess said...

You want the dragon as wallpaper??? I can do that...